I browse the Sephora website at least once a day. Seriously. As a beauty junkie, I am always on the hunt for MORE, MORE, MORE and sometimes the feeling of wanting more can be overbearing. Good thing online shopping carts exist and allow me to track my wants without me actually having to pull the trigger. The last time I checked (…yesterday), I had over 10 items in my virtual shopping cart and it allowed me to feel a sense of indulgence without involving my credit card. Here are a few of the products in that cart:
1. Bite Beauty Cashmere Lip Cream in ALL THE COLOURS!!
2. Tarte Coral Crush Amazonian Clay Eye & Cheek Palette
3. Laura Mercier Face Illuminator in Spellbound
4. Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour in Mod, Moi and Muse
5. Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation
6. Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum
7. NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder
(All images courtesy of Sephora.com)
Speaking of spending, I am still on that “no-buy.” However, I can admit to breaking the rules. Let’s refer to it as a “smarter-buy,” where I can still buy products, I just need to be a little smarter about my spending habits. I have a blog and I need products to write about! (Oh, the things I tell myself).