For today’s post, I thought I would incorporate the other love of my life. While I love beauty and all that, I am also quite obsessed with fashion. By no means am I ZOMG!TOTALLY!FASHIONABLE! but I wear what I like and like what I wear. Here’s the first of many fashion related posts to come, a look at what is inside my bag.
3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Mini Satchel. Isn’t she a stunner? I have been craving for a “mini version” bag for a long time. I have always loved miniature versions of things so mini bags are my weakness. I cannot and will not be strong. While this was an impulse purchase from SF, I am so glad I bit the bullet. I have been using the heck out of this bag and will continue to do so until I die. It’s the perfect shape, colour and size. It serves as a burst of colour without clashing with outfits. It fits enough so that my arms don’t ache after a long day out and about. Seriously it is perfect.
1. Louis Vuitton Zip Wallet
2. Coin Purse + Tinker Bell Key
3. iPhone (complete with wallpaper from the One Direction concert I attended back in July, amazing, time of my life, Directioner4Lyfe, etcetc.)
4. Sunglasses: my favourite pair from F21
7. MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder
8. Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
9. Lip Products of the Day: MAC Cherry Lip Pencil, MAC All Fired Up Lipstick, Dior Addict Gloss in Fairy Pink
Behind the scenes of the “photoshoot”