So I have definitely been feeling the love around here. I have been awarded, a second time, the Liebster Award by Natalie at beauty and the eyeliner. This tag by Natalie is composed of sharing 11 Random Facts About Me and a Questionnaire. Check out her blog here for some awesomely written makeup posts on some really fantastic products (I assume her makeup collection is insane in the best way possible). I especially love her thorough reviews! Thanks again, Natalie!
11 Random Facts About Me
1. I love to drink water. You know how people say water tastes like nothing? I disagree and actually find the taste of water to be very nice and refreshing.
2. I am a self-diagnosed insomniac and don’t sleep until 3-4AM most nights.
3. The above fact is reason to why I enjoy napping.
4. I watch a ton of television. I am currently marathoning True Detective and Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
5. I am a huge procrastinator and it is something I try to work on everyday but the struggle is real…
6. I am addicted to Instagram. I follow 900+ people and am always on it.
7. My favourite cuisine is Korean.
8. I hate wearing glasses and I love wearing contacts.
9. I am afraid of most animals.
10. I enjoy keeping up with celebrity gossip.
11. I struggle with styling my hair which is why more often than not, it is kept in a low ponytail or a bun.
1. What is your favorite food?
Must I pick just one?! Uhhhh… Korean BBQ goodness.
2. Do you like or hate scary movies?
3. What do you do when you are stressed out?
When I’m stressed, I like to unwind by watching television or napping.
4. Favorite beauty product of the moment?
At the moment, I am seriously loving NARS Laguna Bronzer.
5. Water or coke?
Water for sure (see #1 of my random facts above).
6. Coke or Pepsi (this one is more important)?
7. Are you a sports fan?
Yes. Depends on the sport though. I loosely consider myself a fan of sports. However, during the Olympics and World Cups that title intensifies and I become the ultimate fan.
8. Do you prefer long or short hair on yourself?
Short hair for sure. I’m not a huge fan of long hair on myself because of the upkeep and my lack of ability at styling it.
9. What is your favorite feature about yourself?
I like my lips because they are made to wear lipstick (gosh at this humble brag, sorry). They are a good shape and they do not dry out easily.
10. Best kind of cookie?
Macadamia nut and white chocolate!!
11. Would you rather live in the city or the country?
The city. I have lived in the city for my whole life and I can’t imagine living in the country. Maybe that will change when I retire though but I still have a long ways to go!