Today’s post features my small but still well loved MAC Eyeshadow collection. I started my palette a year ago and I have been slowly adding to it ever since.
I am not a huge eyeshadow person and thus, am very technical about the shades I buy. For a DIY palette, I need to make sure that the shades I purchase are all versatile and ones that I will wear. Because of this notion, it will probably take me quite some time fill it up. However, I’ll be left with a palette filled with handpicked colours that I love and in the makeup world, that is a pretty rare stunt.
– Greensmoke (Lustre and described by MAC as “tarnished olive”)
– Patina (Frost and described by MAC as “taupe brown with golden pearl”)
– Satin Taupe (Frost and described by MAC as “taupe with silver shimmer”)
– Soba (Satin and described by MAC as “gold brown with gold shimmer”)
– Smoke & Diamonds (Starflash and LE)
Next on my list are Shale and Sable because I’m on a brown/purple kick. Am I missing any must-haves? Feed my addiction and let me know!