Another FOTD! Are you tired of seeing my mug on here yet? This was actually the makeup I wore in my Red Lips: Step By Step post, so click through to find out what other products I was wearing in that look.
– MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 Foundation in NC25
– Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Sand
– Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer in Light
– Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
– NARS Laguna Bronzer
– MAC Melba Blush
– MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Brow in Ash
– Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
– Physicians Formula Eye Booster Eyeliner 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum in Ultra Black
– Benefit They’re Real Mascara
– CoverGirl Clump Crusher Waterproof Mascara
– Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner in True Black (for tightlining)
– Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
– MAC Cherry Lip Pencil
– MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick
When I do a bold lip, I usually stick with just eyeliner and keep everything down to a minimum. Most of the products I used were essentially old favourites that I have previously spoken about on the blog.
However, the few new-to-the-blog products include the Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder. This powder is great for the summer and I can see why it is one of the most recommended loose powders on the market. MAC Melba is a rediscovery from my old MAC Blush Palette. Melba is a stunning nude that leans peach and I can see it working on many different skin tones. Benefit They’re Real Mascara was a lackluster product for me but something I’m trying to finish a sample of. It works and provides great volume but does NOTHING to hold a curl, even though it is as hard to remove as my other curl-holding waterproof mascaras. All of the work for none of the benefit (no pun intended)? No bueno.